PLAYLIST · POP-OUT CBOX · GRAFFITI WALL
NO ASSHOLES, DRAMA, OR ADVERTS. KTHX
TAGBOX: A QUICK GUIDE AND HOW TO USE
TAG USERS @ALIAS FOR THREADS, REPLIES & BIOS!
LIE WITH YOUR BONES -> Property Values

Add Reply

Property Values, Tag: Lilith
CAIN
 Posted: Jun 25 2015, 02:26 PM

RAIDER
N/A
N/A
KG
26 POSTS

N/A

CAIN
N/A

588 words.
Like double cherrypie, yeah there she was
When it came to business Cain was at a point in his career when he really didn't get too involved unless he had or wanted to. He was the big picture guy. He was the one everyone answered to. And with such a large organization. He depended largely on his generals and managers to take care of the day to day life. Of course, he'd often go along for raids for the fun of it and he was always sure that he was an intimidating presence among the merchandise.

It wasn't one of those days though.

He was standing in the back seat of a jeep, leaning on the hot metal frame and ignoring the way the metal burned against the bare flesh on his chest. Driving was one of his generals, the messenger he'd sent to deliver the shitty news sitting in the passenger seat nursing the busted cheekbone Cain had left him with after an outburst of frustration. The kids face wouldn't heal right, not out in the Mojave where proper medical care was a luxury not afforded by many. It'd leave him looking more intimidating and he'd thank Cain or it one day.

In the distance smoke rose from the horizon and Cain cursed under his breath. The reports were right. She had gotten to them. For months the Raiders had been watching a large settlement of survivors. It'd be a killer score that would earn him a considerable sum but not anymore. If she had left any survivors her other savages would be hunting them down for their scalps or whatever fucking uncivilized bullshit she had asked for that day.

It wasn't a coincidence that all of this was happening. They'd been close to making their move. Cain had managed to broker a deal with one of the men in the settlement. Protection in exchange for chaos so that the Reavers could easily move in and take as many alive as possible. He had a little more tact than might be expected for a slaver. But merchandise was only merchandise when it still had a heart beat and the less bullets that flew during a raid the better. There was a time and a place for violent and he gave that to his people as frequently as he did anything else but he had a business to run.

The jeep sped into the center of the settlement and before it stopped he propelled himself up and over the bars. He landed easily as the dust settled and he pulled his gun out from the waist of his pants as he called out, "where is she?!" A savage he didn't recognize appeared from a shack to his left and charged toward him with a snarl, a bloody knife in her hand. Without much enthusiasm Cain lifted his arm and shot her easily, not bothering to see if the shot was fatal or simply an injury. He stepped over a body and then stopped beside another, kicking it and spitting on it when he recognized the man that he'd been giving drugs and booze to earn his trust. Any progress he'd made was gone. Back to square one. He continued through the settlement with his entourage in tow and called again, "Lilith! You fucking bitch." He caught sight of her and he stopped several feet from her, waiting for her to turn and face him, "I hope you plan on paying for all of them. I don't take kindly to theft."

PM
^
LILITH
 Posted: Jun 30 2015, 04:29 AM

RAIDER
N/A
HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE
LUKE
22 POSTS

My Heart Is A Weapon Of War

LILITH
THE SAVAGE QUEEN

ALL DA WORDS
And we run for this killing love
The sheets were scratchy and the air was muggy with sweat and other unpleasant things. Hair in total disarray, Lilith didn’t bother trying to brush it away from her face when she heard her door open. Her pillow had about the consistency of a pancake but it was better than nothing, using it as some measure of support, she looked up – eyes baleful at the girl who walked in, her face expressing that something was off. Lilith wasn’t entirely sure she liked the sheaf of papers the girl held either. “What?” Oh god? Was that my voice? Rubbing at her throat, suddenly realized how dry it felt – Lilith reached for the half-empty bottle of jack sitting on the floor next to her bed, taking a swig before sitting up completely, not bothering to cover up her chest. “Out with it! I’m fucking tired.”

“Boss, it’s past 6…at night.”

“Did I ask for your fucking opinion?” Sleep was an illusive lover these days and Lilith cherished what little she got so being woken up for…why the fuck was she awake again? “I said fucking talk!” She hissed, lifting the bottle to her lips once again. “We have a problem.” Swallowing another mouthful, Lilith switched the bottle to her other hand – holding out her right for the papers. “Well then why the hell didn’t you lead with that? The fuck is it?” Ultimately, it was a rhetorical question. Lilith knew exactly what it would say. “Abel sent those via courier. At first I showed them to Lola because well…you were asleep…you sure you’re feeling okay, boss?” At Lilith’s half-grunt half-glare mixture, the girl knew to keep on with the story. “Anyway, the Reavers are gonna hit a town. Some tiny little shithole where they’ve made in-roads. Set up a protection racket and all that jazz. They’re gonna snag everyone and get a massive fucking haul if we don’t do something.” Bottle neck halfaway again to her lips, Lilith quirked her brow.

“Are you suggesting we help these people? Is that everyone’s grand plan? Is that bullshit why you woke me the fuck up? Cain can fucking have them for all I care, who gives a shit. If they can’t protect their own fucking freedom, perhaps they don’t deserve to have it?” Shaking her head, the girl pointed at Abel’s report. “The Hellhounds have made stops there. The townsfolk told the Reavers they’d left something there for pick-up later and if the townsfolk would protect it, the Hounds would trade them food in return. What would the Hounds trade food for other than guns?” Tossing the empty bottle away, forgetting about it long before it shattered – Lilith started sheafing through the notes, eyes quickly scanning across the code Abel had begun to encrypt his messages in.

“You want us to hit it?” Glancing up at her, Lilith’s mouth split into a cruel grin. “Well…you know how much I love big guns. Make sure we bring our own.”

If there was one thing she lived it for. It was the thrill of the fire. Chaos was always a preferable alternative to stifling boredom and the flames screeching in the air bore testament to that simple truth. They’d come down like a plague of locusts. The Savages weren’t a military, they weren’t an army but what was an army to a fucking hurricane. Gunfire raged and people screamed as they died. Blood would soak the sand for a good, long while.

The machete gleamed but he swung too high. Too high and with too much warning. Ducking underneath the blade, Lilith caught his wrist and jamming one hand against his forearm and gripping hard with the other – she heaved. The crack wasn’t clean and neither was the scream as flesh broke and bone protruded – a glorious spray of red bearing witness. Twisting the mangled limb, she relished those screams as his knees met the dirt. “Where are the fucking guns?!” He seemed like the ringleader. He’d been the foolish asshole to walk forward and directly oppose her when they rode into town. Chances are, he would’ve done the same stupid move with the Hellhounds and they would’ve charged him with the location and the knowledge. She made sure to tilt his head back so he could see his wife and daughter both eat the barrel of a shotgun – their screams muffled by gunmetal. Boot against the flat of his back, she hefted the arm behind him – more cracks, more screams. God, this gets old.

“Fu…fucking woodshed! Out near the…fucking barn! Please don’t hurt them!” Beretta drawn, the bullet was quick. Right in the back of the skull; a mercy really, she was sure Jackal would’ve loved a man with such a high scream. Glancing at the howling and terrified family, she rolled her eyes – giving the girls the okay. She barely even heard the gunshots when she saw the dust in the distance, the approaching jeeps. The King comes to lead his troops in vainglorious battle against the mighty witch and her army of shambling corpses. A war for the tales, my darling. Holstering her pistol, her whistle was shrill and high – the signal to get fucking ready.

Even hurricanes need a general direction. Everyone was quick to drop what they were doing and find the best spots available for cover. She had no intention of letting this go down with any sense of fairness. Daddy’d be proud. She didn’t bother laughing at her own joke. All she did was pray whoever had the birthday present had it loaded and ready to rock.

Letting Cain make his spiel, his grandiose entrance; she rolled her eyes at the idiot who decided to charge him. The whistle means bunker down you dumb cunt. Oh my god, I hope you’re fucking dead. Walking forward, gingerly stepping over a man without a head – she waved at him, making sure to keep it passive aggressive. “Hey babydoll!” Just the slightest hint of the southern twang she picked up in the brothel, she blew him a kiss – mocking feign hurt at his accusation.

“Well…I mean…do you have proof it was me? I mean really? Did you see me murder your little slaves-to-be?” Teeth shining pretty behind her vicious smile, she drew in closer – leaning up against the side of a now burnt-out building. Someone’s home probably. She could smell the person cooking in the flames within. Fishing her cigarettes out of her pocket, she lit one – letting the vapor clog her lungs just a little too long before exhaling. Cancer was the way to do it nowadays anyway. “Now you see! I don’t take kindly to theft either! It’s just one of those things we have in common, peaches. Like tattoos and trashy assholes for friends. You see – there is something in this town that fucking belongs to me. These shits stole it, now you know I can’t allow something like that fly. That’d be like you actually making a good decision or not blowing your load too early. It’s just not my style.” Taking one final drag off her cigarette, she let it drop to the ground – her boot snuffing it out as she out from behind the building – into the clear line of fire for the Reavers but she knew that wasn’t how this was gonna go down.

Cain needed the reason to feel something. Even if it was anger. “Wanna know what it is though…?” She gave her biggest, sweetest grin before letting her whistle soar. Somewhere around them, the rocket’s mechanism activated – the RPG streaking out to the Reaver jeep.

The explosion was marvelous. Welcome to the jungle, baby.

PM
^
CAIN
 Posted: Jul 4 2015, 05:34 PM

RAIDER
N/A
N/A
KG
26 POSTS

N/A

CAIN
N/A

749 words.
Cain could remember vividly the first time he’d laid eyes on the Savage queen. She wasn’t a savage yet, not formally at least. She was just a whore and he was just a lackey. And he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, collecting a debt owed to the Reavers back when he did petty things like chase after debts and steal children while their parents slept. He’d seen her, with all her tattoos and her dark hair; she practically dripped sex, but the view hadn’t lasted long. Her target was a man she’d never met and if Lilith was good at anything it was shooting prematurely (ironically something she often accused him of). the dust settled and they realized they were after the same man and Cain thought that perhaps he’d found his first glimmer of humanity in the fucked up Mojave he’d escaped to. Of course, reality doesn’t let fantasty live for long and soon enough he was on his back staring at Lilith make her escape while he was stuck with a man’s blood on his hands and all blame on the Reavers.

She still dripped sex. And despite how much she drove him absolutely fucking insane he knew the Mojave wouldn’t be the same without her. He wouldn’t be the same without her. He’d never admit that to anyone, himself included. He’d keep Lilith at the end of his barrel if her legs were crossed and clothes still on. This game they were playing was old hat for him. Cain knew how this would go. She’d destroy his merchandise, shots would be fired on either side, they’d bitch and moan at each other and then when they went their separate ways it wouldn’t be long before one or the other would come back for some more personal, mostly private sparring. This was foreplay. If she wanted him to fuck her so bad she could have just sent a courier.

Lilith started in on her evil villain monologue and he eyed her cigarette, mouth watering and bloodstream suddenly itching for the familiar burn and taste of tobacco, that rush of nicotine. He pulled his own pack from his pocket and stepped closer to her, close enough to light his cigarette on a still-smoldering piece of porch overhang of the house she’d leaned herself against. He surveyed the town, making it clear to him just how uninterested he was in the reasoning behind her bad behavior. She stood up and stepped away and he turned to watch where she seemed to be headed. He could almost hear the trigger fingers twitching but his men were trained as well as the slaves he sold. None of them would do any permanent damage to her. And nothing that might scar what Cain found so desirable. She paused and he spoke, “Doesn’t change anything, doll. But we both know how this game ends.”

He didn’t speak, didn’t have a chance to before she was whistling. Her bitches were trained well too. He heard what could only be described as a bang and then a woosh and the explosion that followed left him with three dead Reavers and one jeep down. Cain gave a jolt when it happened and he instinctively covered his head but the reaction didn’t last long before he tossed his cigarette and shouted, [b]”Fuck! You twat!” He motioned to the jeep and looked around for the gun that had done the damage, “Well I hope you like your fucking toy, you cunt. That was my jeep! My jeep!” He took out his gun and rubbed his temple with it, pacing a little bit. He hadn’t arrived with an army, he didn’t need one. But when he looked around it was him, two of his own men, and a bunch of women with sticks up their asses. Cain locked eyes with Lilith, a special kind of crazy smoldering behind it. His voice was low enough so that only she could hear, “Fine, bitch, I’ll play. My move.” In one swift movement he raised his gun, pointed it straight at Lilith’s face and fired, turning the barrel at the last moment so that the bullet whizzed past her ear and into the face of a girl hiding behind the last remaining frail wall of another burnt building. And with that his last two men accepted the suicide mission and with their own automatic weapons let loose on the savages.

PM
^
LILITH
 Posted: Jul 18 2015, 02:36 AM

RAIDER
N/A
HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE
LUKE
22 POSTS

LILITH
THE SAVAGE QUEEN

ALL DA WORDS
“He sounds like a twat.” Marie had never been much for politeness or proper speech when in the company of her grandmother. Sure, the woman had a fist like a canned ham but it was only ever aimed at her when she spoke ill of herself, not so much other people. “Oh, he was my sweet.” Marie glanced up from the book they were both poured over – features just dimly outlined in the fluorescent gloom of the bunker. She was still beautiful, her beauty had been dimmed – like someone had placed a lampshade over a candle but every so often; the most beautiful flicker would come through. Marie had always envied her grandma her timeless face. Even as a child.

“Why did so many people follow him then?” Eyes switching from that lovely face back down to the pages of the book, Marie found the lesson incredulous. Alexander the Great. The greatest conqueror the world had ever known. Lifting one weathered finger, her grandmother pointed out a passage; “Alexander wasn’t the sort of man people followed because they liked, they followed him because he did what he said he was going too. Alexander saw a land in the distance and wished for it to be under his banner and so it was. The man didn’t know how to govern, it’s why he left his mother in charge back in Macedonia. Conquerors rarely make good kings.” Marie liked that word. ‘Conqueror’.

Her grandmother had drilled many teachings into her head; Lilith had always known that even when she tried her hardest to suppress it. Tales of battles long lost, stories of the greatest moments in history. She’d always been a smart child, she’d loved reading, loved learning. Staring out at the quickly developing chaos, she knew this was a learning experience. Fire sung in the air, the sounds of screeching metal and burning Reavers lifted high like the crescendo of a symphony. History doesn’t repeat itself but it does rhyme. She had aspired to be Alexander in the early days, she’d aspired to make the world fear her and in so many ways, she had. But there was always a fly in the ointment; a serpent in the bath. Lilith grinned that grin of hers when Cain lifted the pistol; the wide-mouthed, toothsome grin she’d been slapped over as a child. Do it. The bullet kissed her hair, raven mane tossing back as someone foolish enough to stand behind her died. Pussy.

The outcome of the battle had already been decided and she wasn’t entirely sure what Cain’s angle was on doing anything other than surrendering. It was the pride. She knew it was. The inability of the former to accept the superiority of the latter. Lilith had never known Cain for suicide though, he’d always seemed like such a survivor in her eyes. Back in those old, golden days, those magical moments where she got to fuck him in every way a person could be fucked. She’d gotten to lie and cheat and steal and kill – he’d teased out things in her she thought were long since dead. Memories seeped into the back of her brain, memories of a shitty room in some half-way house, memories of an old mattress and laughing her ass off when she couldn’t get her lighter to flicker to life. She could recall kissing him, passing a bong hit from her lips to his. You should’ve done it, sugar. Lifting her own weapon, she considered it. A few seconds that felt like an eternity from when she had Cain in her sights to when she shifted her aim – two three-round bursts bringing down the last two men he had.

Brains splattered out over the sand, they died quick. A grace she didn’t often give. The rest of her girls bristled at the abrupt end and she waved them off, a gesture from them to get back to locating those weapons and getting the fuck out. Pistol sheathed at her hip, she stalked closer to Cain – head tilting to the side as she moved, eyes wide with life and adrenaline. “Really now? You’d do that? You’d promise me such a thing and then pull it out from underneath me?” Lifting a hand, she let her fingers drag through her hair, right where the bullet had passed. “I would’ve thought you had more steel in your spine than that, sugar.” She brushed past him, walking towards the wreckage she’d wrought. The other two jeeps were in decent condition, a little scorched but she’d probably let him have at least one of them back. The heat felt flush against her face, searing but a different sort of discomfort than the heat that came from the sky.

Turning, she grinned at him. “This ain’t the place for you anymore, take a jeep and get…” She never got a chance to finish that sentence before another of the jeeps exploded. The shockwave took her off her feet, sending her tumbling back into the dirt – a scream of pain pulling from her as sharp rocks carved through the flesh of her arms. Adrenaline gave no quarter though and Lilith wasn’t one of the most feared people in the Mojave for saying down when knocked down. Rolling onto her feet, she scrambled away from the flames – eyes picking out the vehicles in the distance closing in and the symbol spray-painted on every surface. Not Savage, not Reaver but Harbinger.

“Form up! We’ve got actual company now, girls!” Screaming at the top of her lungs, Lilith let out a shrill whistle. Reaching down midstride, she plucked a shotgun from one of the ruined corpses of Cain’s men and tossed it at him as she passed. “No way am I getting fucking eaten, let’s go!”

PM
^
CAIN
 Posted: Jul 23 2015, 01:58 PM

RAIDER
N/A
N/A
KG
26 POSTS

N/A

CAIN
N/A

986 words.
Cain had been feeling restless for weeks. He couldn’t pinpoint the cause, though. He fucked when and who he wanted, he led a massive profitable operation, people feared and respected him, he could get pretty much anything he ever wanted. But the fucking had become boring, dull and repetitive. The Reavers kept him comfortable but there was little satisfaction at the top watching it all play out while he pulled and manipulated strings. The fear was lonely if he admitted it and any drugs he took to make life more vibrant only numbed it. Cain wanted to fucking feel something. Perhaps that’s why he had come with such a small convoy or why he’d fired the first shot. The best way to feel alive was to cheat death. And while he may not have been sure he could kill Lilith (she was really the only interesting thing in the Mojave anymore) he couldn’t say she she’d abstain. Bitch was cray.

When she raised the gun and pointed it at him he tossed his gun on the dusty ground and lifted his arms out to his sides in a ‘come at me, bitch’ sort of way. The moment was pregnant with tension and Cain smiled at her as he spoke, “Go on, fuck me, you cunt.” but she shifted her barrel and the two behind him dropped. Cain closed his eyes as he exhaled, a wave of disappointment passing through him. He opened his eyes and she was moving closer, the swagger in her carriage familiar to him. He started to undress her with his eyes, a clear picture of her in his head. He kept a map of the art she decorated her figure with. He had memorized them all and it helped paint a more accurate picture of what she would look like spread out in front of him ready to fuck.

She moved past him and Cain didn’t turn until she stopped speaking. He smirked at her and tilted his head to truly appreciate her ass more. What she’d said was lost on him but he retorted anyway, “Shhh, shhh….” He followed her as he spoke, “I’ve told you before, you talk too much. That mouth was made for fucking, not flapping.” She turned with that shit-eating grin of hers and he adjusted his package obviously, “Go on, then.” She was speaking again and he was going to tell her to fuck off and get on her knees but someone beat him to the punch. Or the explosion, rather. As the jeep went up and she went flying Cian stumbled back, close enough to feel the blowback but not be thrown by it. He heard her scream but Lilith was no woman to coddle and instead he shaded the sun from his eyes and looked at the jeep coming towards them.

Shit just got interesting.

She tossed him a gun and he caught it with one hand. As she moved past him and spoke he couldn’t help the soft chuckle that escaped him at the ‘eaten’ comment. He stepped backwards, keeping his eye on the jeep as he eyed her again, “At least not by any cannibals, huh?” He winked at her and hurried to a place where he would be out of sight until they came up within shooting distance. They were all fucking crazy but he knew Lil had a secret weapon somewhere nearby and he called out to her from his place, “Now would be a good time to blow shit up!” As though on cue an RPG came from somewhere behind him and he ducked his head instinctively as it soared past him and into the lead vehicle. The explosion that followed didn’t disappoint and another car slammed into the wreckage of the first. Just two more left.

And they were on them too quickly. Four people piled out of each car and Cain stood from behind his cover, showering them with shot but the shot gun wasn’t the most efficient weapon in a fire fight. A girl nearby fell, wounded but not dead, and he picked up her automatic weapon, using it to take out two. A third was closing in on a girl with a jammed gun, knife out and metal spikes replaced where his teeth should have been. Shuddering, Cain turned to shoot, stepping out from his cover to get a better view around a post. Bad move. He didn’t hear the shots but he sure as shit felt them. Two in his right shoulder, in one side and out the other for both. He cursed out loud and the large gun he’d had fell from his grasp as his arm failed to work from the pain. He pulled the handgun from his waistband and fired one shot into the guy that had gotten his knife to the girl’s throat, brain and blood splattering her, and then turned and fired two more shots into the one with the SMG that had got him in the shoulder.

With the immediate threats gone Cain shifted back and leaned against the wall, looking down at where his shoulder was oozing and cursing again. He pulled off his shirt and used his teeth to tear it into strips, stuffing the entry and exit wounds before pushing off the wall and moving back out into the fray. He knelt behind a half-wall of a blown out building and found he shared it with the queen bitch. He looked behind for a second before looking at her again, “At least you’re consistent. Every god damn time I see you I end up fucked.” He popped up and let off a shot, doing little more than put a hole in one of the cars, “I really should have put a bullet in your skull, maybe then it’d stop.

PM
^
LILITH
 Posted: Jul 23 2015, 08:20 PM

RAIDER
N/A
HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE
LUKE
22 POSTS

LILITH
THE SAVAGE QUEEN

ALL DA WORDS
Talk about a one track mind. Although Lilith did have to wonder how much of it was her influence. Most of the early days spent with him were spent in a drug-fueled haze of trying to fuck the pain away. It was like behavioral training for an animal, give them something for long enough and they come to fucking expect it. “Not by cannibals and definitely not by you – get out of my goddamn way, it’ll be me and my own keeping your worthless, fucking ass alive.” Was she really willing to go there, was she truly willing to put the life of a Savage on the line for a man who utterly repulsed her except for those rare occasions when he no longer did? Glancing at him over her shoulder as she stalked away, barking orders – she wasn’t entirely sure she liked her answer. This wasn’t the Cain she’d been attracted too. The man she knew had been vibrant and scheming and so thoroughly outmatched by her that it had been fun to watch him fumble in a doomed effort to keep up. He wasn’t her. He’d never be her but he tried; whether he knew it or not.

“Want us to capture one?” A girl fell in stride with her, her eyes trained on a magazine as she counted shells into it. “There more?”

“Over near where you told us to look for the weapons, we saw jeeps sweeping down through a nearby ravine the same time those ones showed up but they haven’t made a move. When Harbingers hunt, they hunt. There’s no way a party this big scrambled that fast though, they saw the smoke from far off and came in thinking they could pick out our leftovers. They’re tired and hungry, probably low on ammo.” It wasn’t a foolproof assessment. Nothing made people more ravenous than religion, Lilith knew that personally. Still though – she liked what she was hearing, she liked the idea. “A female. Cut off a breast or a foot, make sure she’s got pipes so she can scream. Leave her near the center of town and have the girls fall back towards the gate but prepare an ambush. Make it seem like we fled or something.” A nod to provide understanding, the woman walked off as the scream of another rocket rent the air – hurtling towards one of the incoming transports and blowing it to little more than blood-baked chunks.

More Harbingers spilled into the town, another two jeeps coming in from the south side. Not the force she’d been told about but enough that it could cause a problem. Lifting her Beretta’s, she let a flurry of bullets fly – ripping into the chests of two men who charged towards her. Recoil snuck up her arms, pulverizing muscles in a way that was strangely familiar and far more comforting than it should’ve been. The vultures will eat well tonight…

That was when she smashed hard into the side of a building – snapping jaws mere inches from her face. The bitch was small but goddamn was she ever strong. Clad in little else than rags – she was desperately thin – the sort of girl Lilith had actually pitied back when such things mattered. Her hair might’ve been blond but it was stained with smoke and ash and blood, falling from her scalp in clumps. Her gums were black and her teeth yellow, breath fetid on Lilith’s face as her arms strained to keep the thing at bay. She had a bad grip, turned partially on her side. Elbowing screaming in agony at the fucked up angle, she brought her head forward in a brutal slam against the girl’s nose. The crunch of cartilage and bone was audible, as was her shout. The knife gleamed – aimed for Lilith’s throat and she managed to duck just in time, bringing a fist crashing into the cannibal’s jaw. Another crack, blood spewing from between torn lips – little teeth flying in the air. The blade was aimed for her face and she just managed to catch the bitch’s wrist – twisting at a cruel angle. Knife slipped from grasp, Lilith caught it before it could strike the ground and brought it into the girl’s stomach, digging the edge in deep. Shifting her grip, she hauled upwards – shouting with exertion as the blade tore through flesh, spilling the cannibal’s guts into the sand as blood coated her.

Back meeting the side of the building, Lilith cursed as she slid down the splintered wood – clutching her sprained elbow. She didn’t bother to look at him when he flopped down near her, not for a long time – chuckling when he spoke. “Yeah…you really should’ve.” Finally turning to look at him, she spied the hastily patched wounds and found herself laughing again. “You fucking moron.” Rolling her eyes, she pushed herself to her feet – starting out to where the rest of the Harbingers who’d darted in had met their grisly fates. She spied only one alive, a teenage boy – a bullethole clean in his shoulder. “Oh hey Cain! Look…your twin.” She tossed a look back, smirking.

Coming to stop before him, she wiped the sweat from her brow – tilting her head at him and then at the girl restraining him. “The fuck is this? I thought I asked for a girl? Y’know…high pitched.”

“You killed her, Lil. He’s high-pitched though.” To demonstrate, the woman dug her thumb into the boy’s wound. He was – indeed – very high-pitched. Sighing, she dropped her head and nodded once, rolling her shoulders – desperately trying to alleviate that ache. “Someone find me a fucking machete, I’ll do it. Oh, and that dumb cunt got himself shot. Someone go make sure he isn’t gonna die on me.” The machete pulled from a girl’s hip – Lilith took hold of the handle as someone pulled the boy’s leg out, his struggling cries sounding more like the squeals of a baby pig rather than that of a fearsome cannibal. Oh yeah, he’ll do. This little fuck is one of those shit’s kids. Raising the blade above her head, it took two hacks. The crunch of bone and the squelch of severed flesh met everyone’s ears. He screamed and screamed and screamed. Tossed into the dirt, the Savages started making their way back – grabbing everything and moving quick as the boy pitifully tried to crawl towards the front of town.

Glancing at Cain, Lilith offered him her shoulder. “This is gonna get real messy, sugar.”

PM
^
CAIN
 Posted: Jul 24 2015, 08:44 PM

RAIDER
N/A
N/A
KG
26 POSTS

N/A

CAIN
N/A

986 words.
”And the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, Until the nation avenged themselves of their enemies.” If anyone could make the sun stand still it was Lilith. She was equal parts badass, skill, and luck. Things often went in her favor and if he hadn’t been a devoted atheist he might think that she had God on her side. But Cain knew that wasn’t true, it was mostly dumb luck that saw Lilith through. Dumb luck and a crew that was loyal unto death. Maybe she was the fucking Messiah, taking the world with war and conquering like all the Jews hoped would happen.

But Messiah or not, she was reckless. This wasn’t usually how Cain did things. Most every move he made was calculated, he was in the business of selling people not killing them. What happened to them after he made his profit didn’t matter, what mattered was getting them under his control in one piece. And that took careful planning and strategy. It took finesse. That was something he had on her. She shot first and asked questions later. Cain made sure he knew what any answers to any questions were and mostly shot to maim, not kill. The calm came and he stayed in his spot against the wall when Liith stepped away. When he stood it was with a groan and gritted teeth, pain radiating from his shoulder. He’d have to see that fucking rainbows and sunshine medic when this was all said and done.

As she talked with her people he eyed his jeep. Clearly they were preparing for something bigger but that didn’t mean he had to stick around for it. Cain could get in a jeep and drive away, go back to Vegas where he was worshipped and celebrated. He could get bandaged up and then maybe that red-headed slave with the massive rack could bring him some blow and some company. He could leave this bullshit behind, the loss of income and inventory, the savages, all of it. But if there were more on their way he might catch them on the road. And while there was a bigger score with the Savages he knew Harbingers didn’t think that way. They were all fucking insane from the munching on man meat, clear thinking wasn’t something they were known for.

With the rest of the savages he stood nearby and watched her hack off the leg. He didn’t flinch, didn’t look away. He didn’t feel anything, really. There was no disgust or pity. Well, maybe a little annoyed at the sound he was making but the other noises, the squishing or soft tissue and cracking of bone didn’t bother him. The girl that came to look at him was waved off like an annoying buzzing fly and Cain grunted at her that he was fine, he’d had worse. He’d been left for dead once before and it hadn’t been easy climbing the Reaver’s ranks. Getting shot wouldn’t slow him down, though it would make his aim less steady.

Everyone fell back and he did too. When she spoke to him his expression didn’t change and he didn’t respond. He simply changed out the clip in his gun and stepped back along with her. They parted ways and he moved into a position where he could still keep her in his line of sight. He wanted to watch her work. It wasn’t every day he got the opportunity to see Lilith in a firefight and he knew one day, maybe someday soon, she could be his opponent rather than his ally. Falling back into the familiar role of strategist felt good and he decided to use what he saw to his future advantage.

The rest of the harbingers showed up soon enough and when a woman spilled out of the jeep before it’d come to a stop and went to the boy Cain assumed she was the boy’s mother. He was almost dead, the blood loss staining the sand black, and it was strange to him to see what might be interpreted as affection coming from such a monster. Would they eat him later? Would they start to eat him now? The people started to pick through the remains of any exposed bodies while the woman seemed to be batting a few away from the body of her son. When they started to bite and tear at the flesh of a woman that probably would have sold for top dollar Cain’s stomach turned and he had to look away. His eyes drifted back to Lilith and he realized she was waiting for them to be comfortable, to completely let their guard down. When he looked back to the guarded one was swinging his gun onto his back and picking up the discarded leg of the Harbinger boy. He looked away when his pointed teeth, probably filed down that way, ripped into the flesh and his eyes went back to Lilith as he watch and he waited.

When he signal came and the whole landscape erupted with action Cain didn’t move. He watched her, instead, mesmerized by her. She would be a difficult foe. She fought like she fucked: fiercely. Perhaps his gaze lingered too long but when a rail-thin woman rounded the corner looking for cover and he came face to face with her he was pulled from his fantasy. She was on him and he used his weight to shove her against the wall. It stunned her enough that he could get his good arm out enough to bash her on the head with the butt of his gun. But that didn’t seem to deter her. Her teeth scraped against the skin of his arm and she shoved him against the wall, her long fingernails filed into points and digging into his wounds. Cain gritted his teeth, his outcry coming from between them, and managed to wrench his arm up. The movement shoved her off of him and he raised his arm again and emptied his clip into her.

He was swapping it for another, his last, when he saw the final jeep making an approach. Mounted on the front was a massive .50 cal and a petite girl stood behind it, dwarfed by the size but clearly not deterred. “Oh fuuuck..” She started to unload on them all, swiveling the gun back and forth and taking down both harbinger and savages. It looked like Lilith would suffer serious losses as well. He searched the landscape for any sign of her but he didn’t look long before he had to move, the ammunition hot on his heels as he ran across the colony. He caught sight of Lilith and ran at her, plowing into her and knocking them both down behind a heavy wall, “We’re fucked, this is a lost cause. We need to get the hell out of here before we both end up dead.

PM
^
LILITH
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 10:43 AM

RAIDER
N/A
HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE
LUKE
22 POSTS

LILITH
THE SAVAGE QUEEN

ALL DA WORDS
Words spat like bloodied foam amongst them, Lilith might've felt her stomach turn from the horror if she was still the sort of woman to feel such things. Cannibalism had never sat right with her. She understood it in a strange sort of way, she knew better than most what it took to survive and it was rare for her to discount anyone else's method of survival. Even still though, perched in her nest - a crow awaiting the carrion feast - she had to wonder what made her so different. Just because she wasn't willing to take in the body and soul of another just to fill that half-empty void eternally roiling at her core didn't mean she wasn't her own sort of vulture. The boy's mother was understandably distraught, screaming and screaming and screaming - almost like she believed that if she made enough of a spectacle of herself; she could save her son from whatever cruel judgement her fucked up gods had placed upon him. I'm only the god out here... Lilith glanced among her own troops, her own little pack of demons. She could nearly feel the sting of the slap her grandmother would've given her for such a thought though. Be careful who you're really willing to compare yourself too.

There was a palpable sense of violence floating in the air, restrained just enough to keep it from overflowing. Her girls bristled, aching and hungry for the warlike feast that was sure to follow. Each minute spent in that half-space between conflict and peace was a minute gained in Lilith's mind however. She wasn't stupid enough to believe that the Harbingers weren't a threat, she'd seen the disaster they wrought on towns who didn't see them coming or didn't prepare enough for their own strange sort of 'swarm tactics'. If the Savages were a hurricane, the Harbingers were a tsunami. Comparable destruction, just different in method. You've got one shot at this, you old scraggly bitch. The stench of rust and plasma swam in the air, blood dripping from between quivering, starved lips. Some of them had filed their teeth, ripped into the viscera with a animism she'd expected only of wolves.

Glancing at a nearby girl, Lilith gave her the smallest of grins; mouthing only a single word. 'Now'. The air was rent. The charging scream of battle as gunfire raged - Harbingers dying under hails and hails of hot-lead. "No fucking survivors!" She screamed - walking amongst the rear lines, observing. A learning experience if there ever was one. How did they fight back, how were the cannibals to react to a fight in the middle of a meal? She had little doubt that they would seek retribution for what had already occurred. Any observation was valuable. Eyes shifting to Cain, Lilith smirked. Helped her keep someone else in her eyesight too. Knocking her hand gently into the shoulder of a sniper currently drilling a hole in someone's head, Lilith clucked her tongue in Cain's direction. "Drop him if he tries to run. Non-fatal." At the slightest nod of affirmation, she drew her own weapons and rounded the corner - three-round bursts spitting from the muzzle of each Beretta as she moved in closer, steps long and languid and slow. A man rushed her, bloody machete hefted over his head but three rounds ripping into his chest put a quick end to a bloody life. Perhaps she should've expected it, perhaps she even should've applauded them for it. Squealing tires on hot gravel, kicking up a storm as the vehicle rounded the corner into town. Catching sight of the rear-mounted weapon, Lilith laughed. Well ain't that just fuckin' great?

People died. A lot of them. People on both sides of the line. Bullets as big as her hand plowed through flesh and bone and blood and organ - ripping people in half, spilling all that steamed within out onto the dust-choked ground. Each round that struck the earth kicked up a cloud like a little grenade. There was little choice, little option. Screaming for the retreat, too many died. Too many were mowed down with disimpassioned eyes and cruel metal. The mother, the mother weeping over her son met a bullet in the chest - her torso blown apart like she was only so much wet fabric. She saw the girl level the barrel in her direction, no amount of ducking or dodging would stop it. Do it, you fucking little cunt. Do it. Breath ripped from her lungs when Cain plowed into her like a truck. Grunting from the force of both him and smacking into the dirt, she wound a fist in what hair he had - roughly pulling his head down next to hers when the bullets started smashing through the brick wall he'd tossed them behind. Curling into his shoulder, she held her breath - utterly silent as debris and gravel buried her, chucks of brick and concrete raining down upon them. And then it was over. Either the mount needed another chain fed into it or they assumed they'd won. Either way, a drastically terrible mistake. You should've done it, you little bitch. You should've made sure. I will have your fucking head for this. Half-buried as they were, she lifted a finger to her lips, the unanimous gesture for 'shut the fuck up'.

It took less than ten minutes for the Harbingers to decide they'd won. Another five for the sound of tires crunching over earth as the jeep made its way out of town, away from them. Letting out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding in, Lilith sat up - brushing the dust from her frame, rolling her shoulders. "For my supposed mortal enemy or whatever the fuck, you really do act against your interests." Careful to get to her feet, she peeked around the ruins of the wall - watching the Harbingers ride away in the distance before slowly moving out of cover, picking through the bodies, gathering what bullets they could. "Well...your people are dead. My people are dead..." What choice did they have? She hated the idea but any other option seemed a farce. "We've gotta go after them." She whispered, watching the cannibal's fading silhouette. "We go after them, track them until they make camp for a few days. Stalk 'em, attack at night. Find blades or knives or...a fucking baseball bat, I dunno. No guns. We kill as many as we can and then we take that jeep." Glancing at Cain, she smirked. "I'll even give you a ride back to your shitty Palace." She wasn't gonna talk about it. She wasn't gonna mention how he'd shoved her out of the way, how he'd saved her. The words bubbled up anyway. "You should've let me die." She turned her head away, shrugging slightly. "I'll probably end up hurting you for that at some point."

PM
^
CAIN
 Posted: Aug 18 2015, 03:45 PM

RAIDER
N/A
N/A
KG
26 POSTS

N/A

CAIN
N/A

937 words.
If any thought had gone into his actions he’d have been too late. As soon as his body collided with hers and they were both behind the burnt out wall the gunfire started again. If he hadn’t responded impulsively she’d be dead and he’d be close behind her. Not even the worst in the Mojave could overtake the numbers that had come down on them. But why had that been his instinct? Why had his first and most urgent response been to get Lilith, the person that made his life most miserable, out of harm’s way? He was a glutton for punishment, sure. There would always be a part of him that knew he deserved the hell she gave him. After all, he’d killed his brother. Micah was dead and it was because Cain had taken him ‘out of the frying pan and into the fire’, as some say. So perhaps that was why.

Or maybe it was because she’d been there from the start. He hadn’t been long out of the bunker before he’d encountered her. Maybe that had ended shitty for him. Most things did. But there was a part of him that didn’t want to know what a Mojave without the Savages would look like. There was part of him that was comfortable with this dynamic. The way his blood pumped, the adrenaline flowed, when he’d get the message that once again the Savages were fucking with the Reavers was enough to motivate him to save him. Yes, that had to be it. Because the idea that he took comfort in the woman was fucking ridiculous. It couldn’t be that. He wouldn’t ever let it be that.

He narrowed his eyes at her when she shushed him and had he not been sure that saying a word would get them both eaten alive he’d have told her off. Of course he was going to keep quiet. He wasn’t one of her bitches, one of the people that followed her blindly into reckless chaos. He didn’t need being told how to survive. Everything he’d done from the time his sister left had been to survive. It was about then, though, that he realized just how close they were. They hadn’t been in this close proximity in some time. Her hand in his hair, her body half under his, it was all familiar. That awful feeling of comfort was there again and it made him feel nauseas.

He steeled himself against it, though, and instead turned his mind to listening for the Harbinger’s departure and once she made a move to get up he did as well. He was up on his knees first and then sat back on his feet, assessing his injuries. She spoke and he kept his eyes averted as he spoke, ”I guess there just aren’t enough people trying to kill me these days. Things are more fun when everyone wants me dead.” he said, a little self-deprecating but dripping with his familiar sarcasm. His shoulder had stopped hurting, instead just a dull ache when he moved it. He was sure the rainbow princess might have told him it was a bad thing but in his current circumstances he counted that a win. Cain stood and brushed off the debris, following after her and picking at the bodies as well. There was a time in the world when that would have been an awful thing. And when she spoke he didn’t hear the first time.

And then when he understood what she was saying he couldn’t help but laugh. It was a quiet chuckle at first and then as she finished he was bent at the waist, his good arm resting supporting his weight with his hand planted on his knee and he stood, wiping his face as he realized she was serious. Work together? Fuck the harbingers? And what, divvy out the spoils evenly at the end? Cain wasn’t a baby anymore. He wasn’t the naïve fucker she’d met at a whorehouse. He trusted her about as far as he could throw her but he knew there was a little bit of truth in her statement. They couldn’t let them get away with the carnage. Most of the casualties had been her people, he hadn’t exactly brought an army with him, but he’d still suffered losses. And it would do him well to have a mounted weapon such as the one that had torn her ranks and theirs to shreds. He eyed her and then gave a short nod, “You mean I’ll give you a ride. Because the jeep is mine.” He left that there, didn’t expect a response from her. Where the cards fell would determine who had the jeep. But if the Savages got it he knew that meant trouble for the Reavers. Lilith was a bitch, crafty and lucky as fuck, but he’d have to bank on her underestimating him.

He made his way to his guys and was relieved to see that they both still had their melee weapons on their person. They’d been under their clothes, probably the only reason they were still there, but he pulled a bowie knife from each man’s right boot as Lilith acknowledged him as her savior. She would hurt him. Again, he laughed, and he tossed the knife at her feet, ”What kind of world would we live in if you didn’t, Lilith.” Cain stuck his own knife into his waist along with his handgun (though he was low on ammo at that point) and started in the direction the jeeps had gone, “Let’s fucking move.”

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Ferocious Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG KTTC
Sanguis Bellum Loss of Humanity Hero/Villain Rp aot
A ZOMBIE RP PanemForever Olympus Has Fallen Chronicles
emPOWERED Gods and Monsters INFINITE CRISIS Top RP Sites

Tumblr Music Player
Tumblr Music Player