PLAYLIST · POP-OUT CBOX · GRAFFITI WALL
NO ASSHOLES, DRAMA, OR ADVERTS. KTHX
TAGBOX: A QUICK GUIDE AND HOW TO USE
TAG USERS @ALIAS FOR THREADS, REPLIES & BIOS!
LIE WITH YOUR BONES -> KAI

Add Reply

KAI, 20 / SLAVE / MARINA DIAMANDIS
KAI
 Posted: Oct 21 2015, 10:10 PM

ENSLAVED
N/A
N/A
Seri
1 POSTS

N/A

KAI
N/A

KAI

SERI, 31, SHE, EST, PM OR SKYPE

October 10, 2029, I was born Arianna which in Greek, means holy. I was called Ari for short. I wasn't born alone, my twin brother Jamie arrived a few minutes after me. Our parents were ex slaves, having escaped together many years ago and because of that, they taught us out to protect ourselves, how to fight back in case that fate became ours. In these times, anything can happen and we were all prepared for any outcome. Or so we thought.

The first seventeen years of my life was a blur. We were very poor but we were happy. Our parents loved us and did their best to give us the best life possible. There wasn't much food and we had scavenge but we made it, for seventeen years anyway.

The day our lives were stolen is one that will forever be ingrained in my memory. Jamie and I were out scavenging for food. We were picking through trash and dead bodies, looking for anything edible or useful. It was a normal occurrence for us and we understood the risks, but in our family, it was the only way to survive. But that day the raiders found us, I knew I'd never see my family again and I wondered if that included Jamie.

I had no idea what was going to be done to me or where I would end up, but I knew from everything my parents had told me, it wouldn't be good. Our parents had been labor slaves but they explained that there were pit fighters and sex slaves. I hoped with all of my heart I'd be a labor slave. Fighting for my life or until my death, or having my body sold for sex seemed so much worse.

When they found me, their hands grabbing at my body, I tried to fight back. I kicked, I punched, I screamed. They held my hands behind my back and returned my kicks and punches. When one man's fist connected with my nose, the loud crunch caused blood to spew from my nose and the pain was excruciating.

They forced me to walk toward the strip, cursing and pushing me along the way. At one point, I decided to try and run and that didn't end well for me. We were close to strip and I knew it was a now or never type deal. They were more relaxed now, barely holding my arms. I carefully slipped my arm from one man's loose grip and ran with all of my might. The one who chased me was faster and stronger and he tackled me to the ground. Moments later the others followed and after beating me, they took turns raping me. At first, I fought back as best I could but then I realized there was no point, they were stronger and there was nothing I could do.

When they were done, they picked me up. I was in so much pain from the beating and the assaults, I could barely move so they carried me to the palace. I don't remember much the first few days, probably from the injuries I had sustained. When I woke up, I had been informed that I was going to become a pit fighter. They had a hard time deciding where to put me but in the end, they'd chose the pits mainly because teaching me to behave while working as a sex slave would be too much of a chore. I was named Kai and my brother was named Crow. It's funny because Kai is similar to the sound a Crow makes.

For three years now I have been fighting in the pits. My brother was also put into the pits and somehow, we have survived. There have been many times where I'm surprised I have. A few of those fights were with guys who were so much stronger but thankfully, I used the skills I had learned from my parents, and some of it just came naturally for me. I was better at blocking blows and I think that's how I have made it this far. I hope that one day we can be as lucky as our parents were and escape this hell.

MEMBERGROUP
N/A
PIT FIGHTER
OCTOBER 10, 2029 (20)
BISEXUAL
MARINA DIAMANDIS

FRIENDS

Anyone in the pits with Kai could be her friend. As long as they aren't an asshole and think they are better than everyone else. She is protective of those she considers friends and of her twin brother. Anyone giving them trouble would get an earful of her mouthiness and she'd probably attempt to fight them.

ENEMIES

Everyone at the palace who is not a slave is obvious. But also the fighters who cause trouble and are assholes to everyone else. The ones who suck up and seem to forget that they are slaves.

LOVERS

I think in the situation they are in, she'd probably want someone to feel close to. The person could be male or female, but would have to be kind and protective of her, her brother, and her friends.

PM
^
TERRA
 Posted: Oct 25 2015, 09:23 PM

ADMINISTRATOR
N/A
PART-TIME BADASS
FUCK
104 POSTS

When life gives you lemons, MAKE THE MOST BADASS FUCKING LEMONADE EVER.

TERRA
ACTUAL CANNIBAL SHIA LABEOUF

APPLICATION ACCEPTED!
Now that your character's been accepted, hurry along and post up your face claim and who's who info. If you're applying for a faction, don't forget that too! Once that's out of the way, you're free to do as you please. Welcome to the Mojave. Go get 'em, killer!
SHIPPER NOW AVAILABLE.
PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Ferocious Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG KTTC
Sanguis Bellum Loss of Humanity Hero/Villain Rp aot
A ZOMBIE RP PanemForever Olympus Has Fallen Chronicles
emPOWERED Gods and Monsters INFINITE CRISIS Top RP Sites

Tumblr Music Player
Tumblr Music Player