PLAYLIST · POP-OUT CBOX · GRAFFITI WALL
NO ASSHOLES, DRAMA, OR ADVERTS. KTHX
TAGBOX: A QUICK GUIDE AND HOW TO USE
TAG USERS @ALIAS FOR THREADS, REPLIES & BIOS!
LIE WITH YOUR BONES -> nowhere going nowhere

Add Reply

nowhere going nowhere, lil/wolf
ANGEL
 Posted: Jul 29 2015, 11:47 PM

ENSLAVED
N/A
CRAZY MAN'S "WIFE"
ROBYN
7 POSTS

Alright, I can say what you want me to

ANGEL
S. L. A. V. E.

THINGS
Look at you you're growing old so young
Angel sat, for once, not in the truck, but on top of it. See it was broken down, again, and there was no use sitting inside the truck while Wolf was fiddling with the engine Nothing was happening in that truck. She was sick of sitting in the truck. She was always sitting in the truck. Of course this might have also been a show of defiance, because he may have told her to stay in the truck because even though this particular stretch of highway was directly in the middle of nowhere heading to nowhere there were other raiders out there.

What you ask did Angel have to be defiant about?

Why the answer was simple.

The dress.

The short dress that was verging on being a very long shirt. The sleeves were probably as long as the damn dress if that gave you a better picture, and it wouldn’t sit on her shoulders and kept sliding down. Did she mention it was a dress?!

What use was a damn dress?

She didn’t even wear dresses on the farm. Momma did, and Elizabeth did, but they were what Pa called “Real Ladies” Mary had been one before she… started couriering…

And it was white on top of that!

Fucking dress.

Angel let out another huff as she sat there cross-legged, her hands keeping the skirt of the dress down. She couldn’t see Wolf from this angle but she knew he could hear her down there. Still for good measure she huffed some more, louder. She did not understand how this white dress, he forced her into, was helping anything!

“But Momma I don’t wanna wear a dress! Why I gotta wear this thing just because we got company?!” Angel could remember whining up at her mother feeling just as awkward as a baby goose among ducklings like in that one story. All she’d gotten for her trouble though was, “Victoria Helen Thatcher you’re gonna wear that dress and be a proper lady. Me and your pa were friends with the Jensen’s since the bunker.” Then when she continued to try and whine Momma swatted her backside when she’d turned around and she had to keep on wearing it!

…She missed…

Angel shoved it down and glared right about where she figured Wolf’s head was.

This was his fault anyway!

Not getting the car checked out before they left Sloan.

Unable to take it anymore Angel insisted, “It’s dead. We should start hoofing it. We might make it somewhere before… sun up.” It was already starting to get darker, the sun hanging low in the sky. They were a long way from anywhere, but she didn’t want to be stuck out here for that long. Sure it wouldn’t be the first time they’d been stuck, but maybe if they had to start walking he’d let her put on pants…

Also unable to resist throwing it in there Angel said, “And me wearing this white frock isn’t making the truck any less dead I hope you’ve noticed.”

PMEmail
^
WOLF
 Posted: Jul 30 2015, 07:48 AM

RAIDER
N/A
freelance raider
Lil
5 POSTS

N/A

WOLF
N/A

NO FREE CANDY HERE
SILENCE FILLS THE SKIES
The truck was broken down yet again. Wolf was pissed off that he couldn't figure out why the stupid thing wouldn't start up as well as at his wife's behviour. They had broken down the night before and he had spent hours with his head in the hood trying to get them moving. A loud and obvious huff, he refused to acknowledge it because if he did it always turned into a screaming match when he was in a mood like this. She would bring up how she had wanted him to let the moron touch his truck – and pay him to – which he had of course refused to do and now the damned thing had failed him.

He could tell that she wasn't sitting inside the truck from how the huffs were reaching him. The man's hand clenched tightly around the tool in his hand at her blatant defiance of what he had asked of her, next time he was disabling the interior locks so that she couldn't go against what he said. Then he words had him removing his head from the area beneath the hood to look on top of the roof at the blonde and pink haired woman. “We leave and some asshole scavenger is going to take everything. You want to have to join the whores Angel?No vehicle means no raiding, no raiding means you'll have to get a fucking job. How the hell do you think everything we own is going to come with us huh? Don't be stupid little girl.”

The real problem was trying to patch the engine up with pieces that weren't supposed to be part of it originally – which meant that he had issues like this from time to time although he always managed to solve the problem eventually and get them back on the road. “Get back in the fucking truck! I told you to stay in there didn't I? I'll get us back on the road so stop being annoying and listen to me. You'll wear the damn dress because I told you to – if you keep it up I'm going to burn the rest.” It was a normal threat from him, threatening to burn something when things weren't happening how he wanted them to.

With an annoyed sigh he decided to take a short smoke break before he went back to tackling the problem. His supply of cigarettes was looking pretty low and he knew the rest of the smoke stuff wasn't doing well either. The cigarette was between his lips and his hand reached for the zippo that usually resided in the back pocket of his jeans to find nothing. “Angel give me back my lighter you little thief.” He said in a quiet but strong voice, every time the thing went missing it turned up on her – usually after he had done something she didn't like.

PM
^
ANGEL
 Posted: Aug 1 2015, 02:54 PM

ENSLAVED
N/A
CRAZY MAN'S "WIFE"
ROBYN
7 POSTS

ANGEL
S. L. A. V. E.

He was mean
Angel glared at the mention of whoring, her ire raising. He was always so extreme and why couldn’t she get a respectable fucking job like couriering, or working in a shop, or any fucking thing but whoring?! “We could just take the important shit! We can get a new truck, you take every other thing from anyone we come across why not a different car?!” He acted like no one else had transportation. She got it he loved the truck. Why couldn’t he love a different truck? “Or here’s a crazy fucking idea! Letting a mechanic fix the damn truck! Or going to the junkyard and getting shit we need for the damn truck!” Why couldn’t he just listen to reason?!

What was so hard about saying she was right? He didn’t even have to say it! He could just do what she suggested! She told him! She told him the truck would bust if they didn’t get it check out! What did it do? It busted just like she said it would!

It would have taken maybe a day or two to get the truck fixed at most!

But no!

When he went on about getting back in the truck, and wearing the dress because otherwise he was going to burn her other clothes, Angel’s mood darkened further even if she knew he couldn’t do that last bit. She didn’t say anything though, she just sat there and stewed in her anger watching as he walked over and took out a cigarette. He wouldn’t be able to light it. She watched as he reached for the zippo that was currently stuffed between the cushions of her seat inside the truck. There wasn’t actually a place to put it on her person that wouldn’t have been noticeable, but he’d know it was her just the same. It’d slid out of his pocket and onto the seat when he’d gotten out of the truck last and she’d snatched it.

Standing to be even taller than him then she already was sitting on the truck Angel yelled down at him, it all bubbling out, “Why should I listen to anything you say?! If you’d just listened to me we wouldn’t be stuck out here! You don’t deserve to get it back! You’ve called me stupid even though I knew this would happen! You threatened me with whoring again! I’m not giving it back!”

PMEmail
^
WOLF
 Posted: Aug 2 2015, 12:52 AM

RAIDER
N/A
freelance raider
Lil
5 POSTS

N/A

WOLF
N/A

MAYBE FREE CANDY HERE
SILENCE FILLS THE SKIES
It annoyed him that she didn't understand the significance of his truck, why it was so important to him. The first thing he had ever actually owned which gave him the freedom to be independent. Replacing it with another truck just wouldn't be the same as having his truck no matter what she thought about it. Just like Angel his truck was irreplaceable to him and he wasn't about to leave it here to become someone else's spare parts. “We're not leaving the truck Angel and that's final.” Wolf said firmly to the woman. “I'm not letting some asshole take my stuff just to have them look at the damn truck and tell me they don't have the parts for it. I can fix the damn thing myself!”

All he'd wanted was a quick smoke break before he continued tinkering with the engine of the truck but now he was forced to glare up at the woman who had stood up on the roof of the truck. “Baby get down before you fall. I'm going to get the truck fixed then we can get moving – gimme my zippo back so I can have my smoke first.” He demanded lightly, when she was in a mood like this it was easier to try to coax her into listening like the feral kittens that had lived near his dwelling as a child that he had managed to make friends with. For such a tiny thing she sure managed to give him a lot of trouble. How many times had he turned around after asking her to stay in one spot only to find her somewhere else? “We'll get the truck working and I'll put the gas heater on for you while I finish getting us going. Maybe we can even make it to town, I can find a couple of quick jobs and maybe even find you some chocolate.” Bribes were the other thing that usually got her attention, he was pretty sure that there was still at least one partial chocolate bar in the locked bag but he didn't want to make any promises that he might not be able to fulfill.

As much as he was a raider and a thief he did his best not to lie to his wife, their relationship worked best when they kept the air between them clear as much as possible. That was one of the reasons she had chosen to stay with him for so long. Although they did fight he thought they were relatively happy together.

PM
^
ANGEL
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 01:47 AM

ENSLAVED
N/A
CRAZY MAN'S "WIFE"
ROBYN
7 POSTS

ANGEL
S. L. A. V. E.

Maybe she'll get down if he promises cuddles
Angel knew he loved the truck, really she did, but also she knew it’d finally give out on them one day. In a way she wanted him to be prepared. In another she wanted him to finally fucking listen to her when she told him it was going to bust! All they had to do was find the parts in the junkyard if he was going to be so fucking stubborn! He wouldn’t listen though! Not even a little!

Sure, Angel had her moods, but Wolf’s moods were not any better! Yelling at each other was not anything new. Especially now that she was no longer scared that he’d strike her for every little thing. She’d not been afraid of that for a long time now.

When he told her to get down, and give him back his zippo so he could smoke and then work on the truck Angel resisted yelling at him some more though she did stomp her foot a bit because she didn't want to do what he wanted. He was trying to be reasonable now, and she was almost ready to be reasonable so she listened. She could tell by his tone he was trying not to fight. She’d heard this tone enough to know he was trying. What he was trying was still up for debate though, because reasonable might not have been the only thing he was trying, especially as he set about bribing her. He was obviously trying to get her back in the truck, but he was also making promises for later. Like getting them to town and “working” to get her things. The jobs he’d try to get were probably questionable in nature. The possibility of chocolate was tempting... the possiblity of anything sweet was tempting.

She wasn’t ready to get back in the truck though, and if she got down he force her into the truck. She had no delusions about their size difference, and while he probably wouldn’t hit her, he’d definitely man handle her into the truck and lock her in there. He’d done it before and he'd do it again. However she did sit back down on top of the truck her glare softening. After a moment she gave in a bit and muttered, “The lighter is between the cushions on my side of the truck.”

After, though, she did slide a bit away from the side of the truck he was standing on whining, “but I dun wanna get back in the truck yet.” She pulled at the skirt of her dress trying to keep it down and covering everything even as she brought her knees up to her chest. If he fixed the truck she’d have to get back in, but right now she could stay out. “Please, let me stay out just a little longer…” She pleaded with him in a way that she was ashamed to say reminded her of how she use to ask her parents for a couple more minutes before bed. Her anger had simmered down, but that didn’t mean she wanted to do everything he wanted. Wanting to stay, and wanting to stay in the truck were two different things.

PMEmail
^
WOLF
 Posted: Aug 30 2015, 09:16 PM

RAIDER
N/A
freelance raider
Lil
5 POSTS

N/A

WOLF
N/A

MAYBE FREE CANDY HERE
SILENCE FILLS THE SKIES
Wolf didn't feel all that comfortable leaving her on the roof of the truck without any way of protecting herself while he was walking around having his smoke – she had a thing against their things smelling like smoke so he made at least an attempt to keep his habit away from their things. “You stay in the middle – see anything call me.” He replied before ducking into the truck to grab the lighter from the place where she had hidden it from him. With the lighter in hand and a cigarette between his lips he walked away from the truck where he could still see it, and get to her quickly if needed.

His worst fear was to go away for a moment and have something happen to her just because he obeyed the silly rule that she had put in place, it was his truck and his things (even if she called them 'hers' he still technically owned all of it including her) and losing any of it was something he was not prepared for. If she had come to be with him of her own free will what said someone else couldn't bribe her into going with them too? Love or a relationship based on a strong emotional connection might not always be enough to keep her at his side and that was what he worried about as time went on. He did his best to enjoy the smoke while finishing it as quickly as possible before he would get back to working on the truck to get them moving.

The thought of potentially renting a room for the night instead of sleeping in the truck occurred to him although he hated to waste their resources on such a silly thing she might enjoy not sleeping on the folded down seat with their camping supplies. It wasn't always easy on her to squeeze into the back of the truck with him and they had been living that way for quite a while. Though he put the thought in his mind it was more of a pipedream than anything else with their truck still nonoperational. At the very least they would have to get the truck up and running before they could make any decisions on what they might or might not do for the night. Personally he didn't honestly care where they slept as long as she was there next to him.

After he had made his way back to the truck he leaned inside and opened the lockbag to find that they did have some chocolate left. He broke a piece off before quickly locking the bag back up and hiding it again. “Hey pretty girl, want some candy?” He called out holding the square of chocolate in between two of his fingers to show to her. “Better get down and inside if you do.”

PM
^
ANGEL
 Posted: Aug 30 2015, 11:35 PM

ENSLAVED
N/A
CRAZY MAN'S "WIFE"
ROBYN
7 POSTS

ANGEL
S. L. A. V. E.

>.>
Angel nodded sliding more into the middle of the top of the truck as she watched him get the lighter out. Then he even moved away from the truck like she’d asked him to a while back. He always smelled like smoke, and it honestly wasn’t the worst thing it was just a part of him, but she didn’t care for the whole truck smelling like smoke…

He could be nice sometimes.

When he really wanted to.

She kept a look out from her vantage point in case anyone came from somewhere he wouldn’t be able to see with the truck in the way, but of course nothing happened because they were in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. When she noticed him heading back she kept her eye on him just in case he was being sneaky. She was especially curious when he started digging around in the truck again. She tried leaning this way and that to see what he was up to without falling off, but she couldn’t tell. Not until he reemerged with… was that?

“Hey pretty girl, want some candy?”

It was!

He continued though and ruined it. She narrowed her eyes at him even as she found herself leaning very far over the truck to look at him and his prize. He was a cheater! Angel tried to think of a way to get the candy, as well as stay out of the truck. Her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she watched him, thinking. Wolf could be just as tricky as her when he wanted, buuuut…

Then it came to her!

“I’ll get down… and stand next to you,” Angel insisted as she reached her hand out for the chocolate piece. “I’ll even hold onto your pocket or belt loop if it’ll make you feel better but I’m not getting back in the damned truck until it’s fixed.” She wasn’t getting inside it until it could move. She was angry at the truck just as much as she was angry at Wolf for not listening about the truck going to break. It was simply she could not punish the truck, because it wasn’t alive.

“Otherwise I’m staying up here,” Angel went on, “and I won’t cuddle with you tonight.” This was mostly to say she certainly wouldn’t do more than cuddle him later as well. There would also be much kicking, and yelling, and possibly biting because if he didn’t take this deal Angel could see this all going south very quickly to the tune of him pulling her off the truck and wasting the chocolate… or eating it himself and not even giving her a kiss.

Chocolate flavored kisses…

Now really wasn’t the time to get distracted, but that was almost as appealing as actually getting the chocolate herself.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Ferocious Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG KTTC
Sanguis Bellum Loss of Humanity Hero/Villain Rp aot
A ZOMBIE RP PanemForever Olympus Has Fallen Chronicles
emPOWERED Gods and Monsters INFINITE CRISIS Top RP Sites

Tumblr Music Player
Tumblr Music Player