PLAYLIST · POP-OUT CBOX · GRAFFITI WALL
NO ASSHOLES, DRAMA, OR ADVERTS. KTHX
TAGBOX: A QUICK GUIDE AND HOW TO USE
TAG USERS @ALIAS FOR THREADS, REPLIES & BIOS!
LIE WITH YOUR BONES -> Pain for Art

Add Reply

Pain for Art, Tag: Open
NIALL
 Posted: Jun 11 2015, 11:09 AM

CULTIST
N/A
Shaman of Death
Sin
9 POSTS

I'm my own worst enemy

NIALL
He Who Sees

Tag: Open
I thought you won't be coming back
I came to realize my lackluster dreams
Niall liked getting himself tattooed, but not because of the fact that he was told he looked like something coming out of a horror movie. It wasn't like he did this as something that got him off, and he'd admit that he liked pain...just not when it came to getting art on him. Even if he wanted to be more like that, there was no actual way to become death itself, and you had to actually embrace it. Niall just loved tattoos because it was like he was using his body as a canvas, a canvas that told its own story on why he did what he did. It was one of the things that made Niall more tolerable along the day, or at least he wasn't as likely to wanting to strike out or kill someone.

Though he was pretty sure that people would cry going home with how they had to do the tattooing, but honestly Niall take whatever amount of pain in order to place the marking of artists.

It was one of the few times that Niall allowed himself to relax, probably more or so than he was willing to admit. It was always done within the space of where he would sleep, and neither did he like having others bothering him when it came to something like this. He was sure sure that out of anyone, only the tattooist or the other Shamans had the right to actually bother him. Niall's eyes drifted shut as he relaxed to the stinging pain of having the brush hit right into his skin, but he did this best to ignore it. Even while looking like he was asleep...the tattooist knew he wasn't at all asleep, and continued on with retouching the ink near his ribs. It would definitely take a big for all the retouching of his old tattoos done, but he was willing to stay there until it was finished.

His eyes closed, but his senses were in overdrive as they listened to everything around him, and even to the fact that he knew what was happening around him. Even when someone stepped into the room...he didn't move nor open his eyes, but he knew that if they wanted to attack him...they would have done so by now. He waited for a few minutes before opening one of his eyes staring at the person, "something you need?"

PM
^
MAMA
 Posted: Aug 4 2015, 11:27 PM

RAIDER
N/A
N/A
Brattness
15 POSTS

Do you suppose cannibals eat finger food?

MAMA
Keeper of the Damned

I'm going to assume any fucking body can get a

tattoo here...And Mama is a fuckin' regular.

one who eats souls
Mama had decided. Today was disgustingly unpleasant. Not only had she got caught up in some fruitless scuffle(nobody wanted to by a bunch of fifty year old geezers), but she now had to take the long, sucky walk to el Dorado alone. By herself. Without the slaves she had been promised when her small group had gone off on their wayward adventure to start with. Well, she was determined to make it better. A better day for her, yes indeed. She had designed a new one. Oh, it was delicious. And would cover both wrists. Just a set of matching Mandala tattoos. Something to bring some serenity and beauty to her generally hateful and twisted life.

If only others could see how much love and peace she could provide for them.

Mama thought it a pity. After all, she was such a warm and giving person before. Just because she ate people's faces now didn't mean she couldn't be serene. Just because she'd cook up your liver as quickly as she would braid your hair to make you look pretty, doesn't make her a cold person. She had love! She could be kind! But, whatever. She would just carve it into her skin so it was obvious and she could move on from these useless, pathetic thoughts. They did her no good, and if she could find an outlet, that would be best.

And after all she had been through, she had grown to adore pain. It was almost level with pleasure. Getting the ink shoved into her over and over satisfied a part of er that other carnal pleasures just seemed to miss in her. It was what was taught to her. What was carved into her very bones as she was passed from savage to savage all those years ago. And she embraced it now, holding little regard for sexual pleasures, but desiring pain and to give pain. All she did was a gift to those who received it.

Mama was nearing the place now, her sweet little haven. As she neared the door, pulling her hood back away from her face and tucking her weapon into the holster at her belt, she could hear the mechanical buzz of the equipment. So there was already a customer? Well, it seemed Mama would have to wait. She wasn't a very patient woman. She disliked waiting for any length of time. But for this...Well, this was worth the wait. She stepped in, her eyes narrowing at the sudden darkness, then widening as she paused to adjust to the lighting.

There was, indeed, another, unknown person before her, with needle to skin.

And he was glorious to behold.

Mama was drawn by the sheer amount of ink on the man. It begged her to reach out and slide her fingertips over it. To caress, and mouth at the dark lines. To peel the flesh from his bones and fashion herself a jacket of his stretched and softened hide. The though nearly had her trembling in joy. Oh, how lovely would it all be. She wondered if her would scream. He didn't seem the type. But, oh, the magnificent creature spoke.

Mama lowered one dark, level look at the skeleton man before responding with a deep, curling voice. "Nuting more 'en what he be givin' ya..." Her accent was heavy and her teeth as dark as her breath was foul, and the smile she gave was a twisted mix between sweet, innocent joy and and a deep-rooted, evil hunger. She tilted her head to one side as her tangled dreads and braids dangled from her scalp. "Been needin' the extra color, ya see?"

PM
^
NIALL
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 05:04 AM

CULTIST
N/A
Shaman of Death
Sin
9 POSTS

I'm my own worst enemy

NIALL
He Who Sees

I thought you won't be coming back
I came to realize my lackluster dreams
Niall never once seen this woman before, but she was certainly a face that was new to him. He was a regular here, though he wasn't always on time as much as his tattooist would prefer except he couldn't care less. He would travel here on his own time, and at his own pace...if there were a few bodies along the way...well that would have been because he was hungry. He watched the woman closely as she looked over him, and he couldn't help the smirk that was along his face as he watched her, "see something that you like?"

There was always something about him that gained the attention of others, and he reveled in such a thing. He loved to see them squirm and plead to him about going easy on them, but they didn't seem to understand it at all. Pain was just another pleasure that was to be enjoyed...not feared. They should look death in the face, and be amazed that they would have this chance to see it first hand. Niall watched as the woman's eyes swept over each of his tattoos, and he wondered idly if it were the tattoos more than it would be him.

Not that it actually bothered him...he found it to be an honor......

For someone to love tattoos as much as him, and even the woman agreed that she was there to get some ink down. He smile though fake tugged at his lips as he tilted his head, "oh?" He felt a pat along his hip as he looked at the tattooist, and he rose into a sitting position from where he lay. He looked at the woman for a moment before looking at the tattooist, "if it's alright with you. Then I will wait, and let the pretty woman get her tattoo done."

He looked towards the woman with that same wicked smile, "my retouching can wait."

The woman did have a beauty about her, but not something he was actually interested in. If anything he was a man that rather let the woman get her tattoo done. Besides it would take awhile for all of his tattoos to get done, so he rather let the woman have her tattoos done. He moved to sit at one of the open sits within the tattoo bar not waiting for any protective covering for the tattoo. He didn't mind...it was one of the things that proved that he was strong to survive out here in El Dorado. He waved towards the tattooist, "go on...Miss?"

PM
^
MAMA
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 07:36 AM

RAIDER
N/A
N/A
Brattness
15 POSTS

MAMA
Keeper of the Damned

one who eats souls
As Mama's dark eyes roved over the different, interwoven pieces that made up the man's skin canvas, her smile shifted into a crooked grin. One far more sinister and starved than anybody with their sanity intact would ever want directed at them. "Why, yes," she purred, taking one, slow, sensuous step forward. She dragged her teeth forcefully across Her bottom lip, leaving it a darker shade of red. "Dere be much to enjoy here."

The dark woman seemed to slink forward as the seat was offered to her. She certainly did enjoy a gentleman from time to time. Especially one so decorated. It was what she deserved, after all. Others clearing the path for her. Recognition of her supremacy. She made sure to pass by him closely, wanting to see more detail, to see the intricacies that he had marked himself with. She turned her gaze up to his face from behind her lashes in an almost flirtatious way. How she wanted to taste the marks she found there. "How generous of ya..."

Flickering her gaze to the one with the needle, Mama let her sweet smile slip into place once more. "Just trace dah lines I've already drawn. You'll do just fine." she extended her arms, holding her hands out for inspection. An intricate white lotus pattern with a thick strip of black bisecting it stood out from her naturally dark skin. The artwork seemed so completely at odds with her true self that it was almost humorous. "And maybe a small touch up on dah rest."

Mama turned her hungry gaze back to the glorious man as he asked for an introduction. "Most call me Mama. You shall do dah same."

PM
^
NIALL
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 05:01 PM

CULTIST
N/A
Shaman of Death
Sin
9 POSTS

I'm my own worst enemy

NIALL
He Who Sees

Look Upon My Eyes...You Shall See Death.
So people called her Mama?

Well that certainly was an interesting name to give themselve, but it was name all the same for Niall to use. He gave her another smile as he nodded towards her before the needle started to do the work it was meant to do, "you may call me Niall." He sat back listening distantly to the sound of the buzzing machine, and the tattooist seem not to make much eye contact with the woman. Niall though kept eye contact with her as she sat there, and his smile was still there. Though honestly he should have been more afraid than amused by her, but as always he had a habit of loving dangerous things.

She just happened to catch his interest at the moment, but silently he wondered what else would make the woman speak of whom she was. Where she was from since he didn't see this woman before...although he had been partically busy. It wasn't easy trying to herd the food back home, and neither was it easy to keep up a fascade. It was all worth it to keep his followers alive, besides...no one ever thought a friendly face was so dangerous. At least towards those that were foolish enough to think that he was a friendly face. Idly he wondered how long it would take before he lost interest in the woman before him.

Possibly not that long at all...but only time could tell.

He looked upon the Lotus drawing, and he couldn't help as the smile grew wider, "a lotus. A beautiful flower, and if you wish for it to come out the right way...I would go with a white color." He looked up at her for a moment if she caught her attention. Niall tilted his head to the side before motioning towards the image, "in the language of flowers...white means purity. A pure soul...someone that is pure with their love." For a moment a slight frown appeared on his lips, "ah apologies...."

He watched her closely with a distant look, "flowers have their meanings just like tattoos. They are beautiful though...the tattoos."

PM
^
MAMA
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 05:31 PM

RAIDER
N/A
N/A
Brattness
15 POSTS

MAMA
Keeper of the Damned

one who eats souls
A soft, contented moan escaped Mama's throat, muffled to a hum, as the buzzing machine began to needle ink into her skin. Her eyes fluttered shut as she tilted her head back and a soft smile spread across her lips. The pain was exquisite. Right along the bone, sharp and consistent. Just beautiful. Mama barely caught the glorious man's name as he introduced himself and when she repeated it back to him, it, too, was cloaked in a breathy sigh. "Niall...What a lovely name for dah glorious man..."

As the suggestion was made that perhaps she should make the blossoms white Mama lifted her head to look over the design already partly etched into her skin. White meant purity? Well, who's love was more pure than that she held for her pets? She would dare say no one's. "How intriguing," , she murmured in reply, indicating the tattooist should pause in his min strains for the moment. The displeased huff that escaped her was short. But she gave the designs serious consideration before returning her heated gaze to the man making her art permanent. "I would like dah purity of my love known. Do as Niall says and make dah blooms white." She gave a shrug before turning her eyes towards Niall once more. "But dah rest, dey stay black."

As the buzzing began again, her pleased smile returned. How she had missed this particular pleasure. "Mmm..." she hummed as her eyes sparkled at Niall's apologies. "Dere be no need to apologize, now. It was an inspired idea." And as surprising as it was for her to think about, she did thoroughly enjoy the visual the white ink brought to mind.

PM
^
NIALL
 Posted: Aug 9 2015, 04:54 PM

CULTIST
N/A
Shaman of Death
Sin
9 POSTS

I'm my own worst enemy

NIALL
He Who Sees

A lovely name for the glorious man, and yet it seem more like she was talking to his tattoos then him actually. Niall didn't particularly care, so he let it pass by without incident...the woman liked what she saw. He wasn't going to throw a bit over something in which even he himself saw as beautiful, and he tilted his head in interest. The woman wasn't like anyone else that came here to El Dorado, and he was certain that she must have came from somewhere else. He didn't suspect her to be foolish enough to fall for the man's hospitality...so he just took interest in why she was getting a lotus flower, "so why the lotus flower?"

He suppose the woman didn't know much about flowers if she found the color to be intriguing. Niall shrugged a single shoulder as he placed his chin into his hand, "the color can symbolize many things. Choose the wrong color, and it could mean something else entirely for another person." He gave a slight laugh as she indicated that the rest would stay black, and he didn't argue with that. Not much color can be seen on someone's skin as dark as her's, so he could understand why she wouldn't be colorful. He watched as the tattooist nodded at the request before going back drawing the design.

Niall closed his eyes again listening to the rhythm of the needles buzzing, and even though it wasn't him getting tattooed...he seem to be relaxed. He loved the stead rhythm with or without being the one getting said tattoo. He looked at the woman and her words of the tattoo being inspired with his idea and he laughed, "no need to use pretty words my dear. It was just a simple suggestion that's all." The woman was indeed intriguing, but at the same time he knew that at some point he lose interest in her unique behavior...he knew exactly what happened to those that he lost interest in.

PM
^
MAMA
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 10:44 PM

RAIDER
N/A
N/A
Brattness
15 POSTS

MAMA
Keeper of the Damned

one who eats souls
Mama was more than pleased with the attention she was receiving. In fact, the only thing she could think of to make it better would be a slave at her feet, to be used as an ottoman. How nice it would be to kick her sore feet up. And her pets were always so soft and warm and willing for her. She barely had to lift a finger and they would jump up to assist her. It couldn't possibly be because of fear of harm or death. Goodness, no! They must be able to tell how much she loves them, and how kind of them to return that love to her so. She allowed the buzzing machine to take her drifting through lovely thoughts of cries and blood running down her arms before the glorious man, Niall, spoke once more.

Dark, piercing eyes opened to him before she allowed some measure of warmth to fill them, as her rancid smile crawled across her features once more. "Oh, M'Love," she drawled her response in her thick accent. "Dere are many reason for dah lotus." She lifted the one hand to her face that was not being set upon by the tattooist just yet. She turned her arm so her eyes could look over each line and detail with adoration usually reserved for a slave she had just broken the second before. "In Ancient Egypt, it was a symbol for rebirth. Creation." She let the knowledge that it also meant death float around in her head privately as her smile grew in size and brightness.

She turned her head towards Niall, her features appreciative. "And now it also symbolizes dah purity of spirit I embody..." She tilted her head to one side, the longer tangled patches of hair and braid falling to that side to dangle behind her face. Her eyes roved over the glorious man and his glorious canvas as she reached out to touch and restrained herself from doing so, mere inches from him. She pulled back, curling her fingers under her chin, as though she were worried she'd destroy the artwork if she were to run her bloodied fingers over it.

She listened as he spoke, nodding her head, wordlessly agreeing with his statements. She dragged her teeth over her bottom lip and pulled in a quick, soft breath in a hiss as the needle ran over the boniest part of her wrist. Oh, the wonder of it all. The pain was exquisite. It sent shivers of delight down her spine which she was fairly certain had become rather visible. She was far past caring what present company might think of her moans of delight. She would not deny herself this, after so long.

Another honeyed string of words melted off of the glorious man's tongue and Mama sighed at the sound of it. "'Twas a lovely suggestion," she replied, letting out another huff of air as the tattooist pulled away for a mere moment to retrieve more ink for his customer. Mama's tongue slid out to moisten her lips as she let her eyes wander once more over marked flesh. "And I do suppose you be sweet enough for dah both of us, now, hmm?" And he was, absolutely just being a dear, allowing her the absolute honor to be so close to his beautiful canvas.

PM
^
NIALL
 Posted: Aug 30 2015, 01:16 AM

CULTIST
N/A
Shaman of Death
Sin
9 POSTS

I'm my own worst enemy

NIALL
He Who Sees

He watched with eyes like a hawk towards Mama, and it felt like he was watching War once more. She had the same dangerous aura like beautiful yet insane War, but he suppose for now Mama didn't strike as someone troublesome for him yet. The only problem he was having was that this woman was nothing at all like War...for one Niall despised War as much as he was attracted by the woman. By gone were gone whenever the two of them hunted, and more so because of the adrenaline rush they would be drunk on. Mama was indeed dangerous, but not enough to make Niall all that interested in her.

He could tell that all she seem to love were his tattoos, but Niall didn't seem to care or mind all too much.

Let the woman look if she wanted, because he was indeed a canvas of art for the world to see. Just like she and the tattooist could be a platter of food for him, and no doubt for his people...though he tended to try to make it last longer. Though for now he would behave at this moment...he rather be the wise man rather than being a straight up cannibal at the moment. He listened idly to the woman speak about the lotus flower, and she was indeed correct about it. A smile appeared on his face, "well either way...a beautiful flower for a pure lady."

These words were filled with false meaning or truth behind them, but they seem to be the most appropriate thing to say for the woman. The rot on her teeth were the same as the others that he would find throughout their people. Niall tended to keep his hygiene up to standards of what others would expect...it was unlikely for them to believe him to be cannibal when he didn't act nor look like one. Other than the tattoos he could be easily mistaken for any other survivor or even a raider at best. People always expected every cannibal to be rotten to the core...that they would come at nigh to eat one's child.

Though there were many that did indeed follow this said path...Niall wasn't as interested...a child didn't have much meat on them, and they were too soft. Why anyone would ever eat a child was beyond him, but then again he was indeed an out of the box thinker.

PM
^
MAMA
 Posted: Sep 16 2015, 09:06 AM

RAIDER
N/A
N/A
Brattness
15 POSTS

MAMA
Keeper of the Damned

Mama is a fuckin' regular.
one who eats souls

A soft purring sound seemed to be Mama's main for of communication at the moment. The feel of the needle in her skin, the hum of it. It was intoxicating to her and she allowed herself to float in the feeling for a few moments, tilting her head back and closing her eyes in a demonstration of the bliss she felt. When she did open her eyes again she drifted from looking lovingly down at her own tattoos and brands and scars, especially the ones she was aquiring in that moment, to looking hungrily and almost lovingly at the tattooist and Niall alternatingly.

"Mmmm...Niall, darlin'. You do say such sweet tings." She turned a dark and happy gaze to the tattoist. "Don' you think so, too?" A quick nod was all she received in response, but it was sufficient. She was far too pleased to be upset by so small a thing, today.

Just the opposite of Niall, one could simply glance at Mama in passing and know hygiene was likely the least of her worries. Oh, she bathed and kept her skin and face clean, smelling of whatever blooms she could find in the environment around her. Just a light scent that did not even come close to covering the scent of her matted, braided, dred-locked hair or the rot of her breath. She was alone in the wasteland for so long at such a young age, she had not been taught any better. And so, rot from the inside out, she did.

She pulled back her right arm, once there was an indication that the thin lines there were completed. She smiled at the pattern, little beads of blood dotting the surface of her skin her and there, quickly patted away before the work on her left began. She held her hand out to Niall, preening a bit, like a bird ruffling his feathers before a mating dance. "Oh, yes. Dese shall be lovely, yes?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Ferocious Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG KTTC
Sanguis Bellum Loss of Humanity Hero/Villain Rp aot
A ZOMBIE RP PanemForever Olympus Has Fallen Chronicles
emPOWERED Gods and Monsters INFINITE CRISIS Top RP Sites

Tumblr Music Player
Tumblr Music Player