PLAYLIST · POP-OUT CBOX · GRAFFITI WALL
NO ASSHOLES, DRAMA, OR ADVERTS. KTHX
TAGBOX: A QUICK GUIDE AND HOW TO USE
TAG USERS @ALIAS FOR THREADS, REPLIES & BIOS!
LIE WITH YOUR BONES -> UPDATE 004 · END OF THE ROAD

Add Reply
New Poll

UPDATE 004 · END OF THE ROAD, SORRY TO ALL OF YOU.
TERRA
 Posted: Oct 25 2015, 09:47 PM

ADMINISTRATOR
N/A
PART-TIME BADASS
FUCK
104 POSTS

When life gives you lemons, MAKE THE MOST BADASS FUCKING LEMONADE EVER.

TERRA
ACTUAL CANNIBAL SHIA LABEOUF

UPDATE 004 · END OF THE ROAD
I really don't want to write this. I really, really don't. *sigh*

So those of you might have noticed that it's been really quiet around here, and it's rather disappointing after the huge rush we had before the hiatus. Unfortunately it's come to this, the announcement no member of any site ever wants to read and the one no staff member ever wants to write. Interest in this site has declined even before the last announcement was posted, and I regret so damn much to announce the closure of Lie With Your Bones.

This means that no new members will be able to register after this announcement, we're generally leaving the site in a kind of 'free mode' for members only. Apps that have been sitting in pending for some time now will be accepted and left to the user to write if they'd like. The cbox, tagbox and in-character boxes will remain premium for a few more months and this place will never be removed from jcink's servers. This is something that's been coming for some time, even when the word went out about us opening again by that point it was a little late to bring back everyone.

I offer the utmost apology for everyone who's been waiting to have their characters accepted and waiting for the site to pick up again, the hope was truly there but the interest dwindled over time. I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for participating in this site since it's opening, and I wish you all the best with it's closure. Everyone will be welcome to sign into their accounts and write and interact as they wish, continue on their plots and such, but the staff will no longer be conducting the site as they would have liked.

Thank you, everyone. I'm so sorry.

-Terra
PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Ferocious Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG KTTC
Sanguis Bellum Loss of Humanity Hero/Villain Rp aot
A ZOMBIE RP PanemForever Olympus Has Fallen Chronicles
emPOWERED Gods and Monsters INFINITE CRISIS Top RP Sites

Tumblr Music Player
Tumblr Music Player